Rich in Vitamin E
Indo-Lore Organic Extra Virgin Coconut oil, 1L
Rich in Vitamin E
Good for Skin and Hair
MCFA burns belly fat
Lauric acid boosts immunity
Improves Heart Health
Helps to secrete insulin
5 in stock
- Indo-Lore cold-pressed extra virgin coconut oil is 100% certified organic by India Organic NPOP and USDA. This guarantees No Pesticides, Non GMO, No nasty chemicals.
- 100% extra virgin. It is made using fresh coconut milk and not dry coconut.
- No chemicals and preservatives are added. Still the process gives it 1 year of shelf life.
- Gentle process gives it pleasant aroma and mild flavour. It enhances the taste of your Indian cooking.
- It is unrefined and it expands when heated. You may require almost half the quantity of oil for cooking. Indo-Lore cold-pressed extra virgin coconut oil is 100% certified organic by India Organic (NPOP) and USA Department of Agriculture (USDA). At Indo-Lore we only promote products which are Indigenous/ traditional as we started with a core mission of ‘Bringing back India’s Wisdom of Food, Nutrition and Health’. So, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil offers several benefits: It is a natural source of medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs). The MCTs break down into ketones that can support memory function. It expands with heat, so you actually need almost half the quantity than refined oil. Rich in Vitamin E. Study shows it helps lower bad cholesterol and supports heart health. Oils are a good source of Omega fatty acids. MCT or Medium Chain Triglycerides helps in weight loss. Western scientists have proven the benefits of MCT and fat loss near your waist and tummy. Traditionally, coconut oil is consumed applied on hair for sharp memory. Sanskrit phrase for it is, तैल बुद्धी (Taila Buddhi). In summer, it is applied on hair for its cooling properties. Rich in Anti-oxidants to fight free radical damage to cells. It reduces cellular stress.
|Dimensions||20 × 16 × 8 cm|
1 Liter, 500 ML