Indo-Lore Organic Hand-pounded rice – Ambemohar/ Govindbhog 2kg
Easy to Digeat
Low in Calories
7 gm Protien
Aromatic and Flavourful
No Fats and Sodium
10 in stock
- Certified Organic and ethically sourced keeping fair trade in mind.
- Un-polished, Un-bleached for just the right amount of fibers. This gives better digestion, good mood and weight loss.
- It is a descendant of an Indigenous variety of rice called Ambemohor rice. This gives Indrayani rice rich aroma like mango blossom and long grain structure. It is compared to Gobindobhog rice also.
- It is grown around ‘mawal’ region near Pune in rich western ghats.
- Oxygen and moisture barrier packaging to keep away moisture and elongate shelf life. After use remove the air and repack the rice tightly with a clip. This will prevent insects.
|Dimensions||14 × 12 × 4 cm|