Certified Organic Hand Pounded Ambemohar/ Govindbhog Rice, 2 Kg
Ambemohar rice is called ‘Ambemohar’ because of the smell of mango flowers when you cook it. ‘Ambe’ – Mango, ‘Mohar’ – Flower. A true hand pounded rice with the optimum amount of fibers. It will help to keep the sugar level in control for diabetic people.
2 in stock
- Certified Organic and ethically sourced keeping fair trade in mind.
- Un-polished, Un-bleached for just the right amount of fibres. This gives better digestion, good mood and weight loss.
- Indigenous variety of rice. This gives Ambemohar rice a rich aroma like mango blossom and a short-grain structure. It is compared to Gobindobhog rice also.
- It is grown around ‘mawal’ region near Pune in rich western ghats.
- Oxygen and moisture barrier packaging to keep away moisture and elongate shelf life. After use remove the air and repack the rice tightly with a clip. This will prevent insects.
|Dimensions||14 × 12 × 8 cm|